- What is on the 2014 HSED® test?
The 2014 HSED® test is designed to measure the skills and knowledge equivalent to a high school course of study and supports an adult's successful transition to careers or college.
The HSED® test has four content areas and takes a little over seven hours:
- Reasoning Through Lauguage Arts (RLS) - 150 minutes (including a 10-minute break)
- Mathematical Reasoning - 90 minutes
- Science - 90 minutes
- Social Studies - 90 minutes
- Do my scores from previous versions carry over or do I have to start all over?
No, scores from the previous version DO NOT carry over. All scores expired at the end of 2013. Candidates not passing must start over with the new version.
- What are the passing scores fot the new test?
Minimum of 150 on each subtest and a minimum of 600 on the entire battery (all 4 tests combined).
$37.50 per inidividual subtest
$150.00 for the full battery
- How do I schedule and take the test?
The HSED® test must be taken on computer at an Official HSED® Testing Center. To schedule your test, first create an account on MYGED™ at www.gedtestingservice.com. Once your account is created, Click "schedule" on your dashboard to get started.
- Can I take the 2014 HSED® test online?
No, you cannot earn your HSED diploma online. You must appear in person, at an Official HSED® Testing Center to take the HSED® test.
- How do I prepare for the test?
Contact us at 843-782-0018 for more information.